Friday, January 27, 2012

CoCo: Fresh Tea & Juice

459 Lexington Ave.
New York, NY 10017
http://www.coco-tea.com/eng/index.php

A chain from Taiwan near Grand Central Station

I ordered: Two Ladies - milk tea w/ pudding and coffee jelly

  • Taste: authentic milk tea taste
  • Jellys: both the pudding and coffee jelly were the perfect consistency. They complimented the milk tea perfectly.
  • Price: $3.50 for regular 16oz. size

I have one thing to say about my two ladies drink. Simply Delicious! At first, I was a little wary of a bubble tea place in midtown east. I couldn't imagine why CoCo would be located in this neighborhood (they should be located right next to my apartment). This is definitely the best bubble tea place in NYC outside of Chinatown. CoCo is also pretty cheap. Bubble tea for less than $4 is virtually unheard outside of Chinatown.


I usually always get boba, but with something as tantalizing as the two ladies, I was easily swayed. I can't wait to go back to CoCo and try more. They have several drink options including all types of fruit juice, tea, and coffee. There are also many things you can put into your drink including: boba, pudding, coffee jelly, herbal jelly, red bean, coconut jelly, and fresh fruit. I suggest browsing their online menu to see everything that they offer. Their logo is also super cute.

The only negative I can think of is that CoCo is located in an area that I rarely ever go to. Why, Boba gods Why?!!

Tip: Cash Only

5 out of 5 Bubbles

No comments: