Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bubbly Tea

55B Bayard St.
New York, NY 10013
http://www.mybubblytea.com

I tried a new boba place in NYC's Chinatown. Bubbly Tea is just a few storefronts down from my favorite boba place, Vivi.



I ordered: Passion Mango Kumquat Green Tea with Pop Boba
  • Taste: very refreshing, fruity & citrusy
  • Boba: they pop in your mouth with a yummy yogurt juice inside
  • Price: small (16 oz.) $2.75

My Drink


In a neighborhood where there is so much competition, Bubbly Tea is doing its best to standout. They offer many unique offerings that I haven't seen in other boba shops. They have milk tea, fruit tea, slush, hot tea, creamy foam drinks, and bubbly tea drinks. They also offer toppings like pop boba and basil seeds.


Menu

Bubbly Tea also has seasonal real fruit slushes. This is one of the only places I have found that offer real fruit slush bobas. There is a real lack of these in this city.

Their regular price for small drinks is $2.75 which is some of the cheapest best bubble tea in the city. But Bubbly also offers a stamp card where you get a free drink after you buy six. Additionally, on Tuesdays and Thursdays there is a $0.99 milk black tea boba special from 11:00 am - 7:00 pm. 

I'll definitely be coming back to try more of their unique options and seasonal real fruit slush.

4.5 out of 5 bubbles

No comments: